Friday, February 3, 2012

DAY 26 - Yes Lesley, I can give you that recipe!

Yes...that place may have frozen over and maybe pigs really do fly!!! Lesley D (former bootcamper from MBP) actually called me, ME, to get a recipe! I have really come a long way from that girl who was content in setting the table for dinner and not learning how to make my grandmother's cornbread (or any other dish for that matter). My mother would be so proud. I learned a few other things today from my friends at Publix...will get to that in a bit.

430am- Think Thin bar (190 cal) with few sips of diet coke and water
730am - Banana (95 cal) and more water
Lunch - turkey, haverti cheese, avocado, tomato roll-up (450 cal because of the avocado). This was awesome and so filling...did not need any condiments or dressing. Also had 3 or 4 strawberries-yum! So the avocados were buy one, get one free. I bought a ripe one and then one that was green. It will ripen in 2 days or so. The cashier at Publix said that if you put the avocado in a brown paper bag, it will ripen quicker.
Afternoon snack - piece of dark chocolate (50 cal), a 12 oz diet coke (yes Kristen, I do still drink them from time to time), and some pistachios. Pistachios are 4 cal per nut...I think I had quite a few. Should have counted them but did not.
Dinner 7pm - chicken kabob, hummus, salad, a few bites or rice (from Pita Stop).
Having a glass of wine now as I blog...it's the weekend and don't have to get up at 430-yay!

***On a side note, turned in the forms for our BellRunners! I am so proud of our group and can't thank everyone enough for running for this very worthwhile cause.




No comments:

Post a Comment