Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 28 I hate the girl scouts...

not really, just their cookies. Next year when some adorable little girl asks me to buy her cookies, I will yell GET AWAY SATAN! Kidding. Kidding. Sugar is the devil, not your sweet girl scout. The day started well-greek yogurt and berries (180). Starbucks coffee (120). I had a sick child and she wanted Panera chicken noodle, so for lunch I had their Pesto Veggie soup (150) and half an Asiago Cheese Bagel (165). Also, picked up an Asian chicken green salad (400) for dinner. But before dinner, I managed to eat 4 thin mints (160) and two tagalongs (140). You can understand why I am mad at the girl scouts. This raising funds through cookie sales must be stopped for the good of my rear end (and maybe all of mankind). So I ate the salad for dinner (half 200) and was still hungry later. I ended having some 100 calorie popcorn after dinner and one 1 oz piece of dark chocolate...see, the cookies just started the whole carb/sugar crazy cravings!!! You may say (Gretel)..."how about some personal responsibility..." and I would say..."NO, I BLAME THE GIRL SCOUTS!!!"
PS-This is all from Leigh...

1 comment: