Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY 29 - The Opinion of "Some" of the Bloggers...

on this blog site are not necessarily shared by the other bloggers and/or EveryGirlFitness, LLC! Look, I personally like the girl scouts and think their cookies are yummy (in moderation). Looks like Leigh will be out of luck next year when those thin mints come around again!!!
Also, it has been brought to my attention that I tend to ramble on my days to blog so here is my day, short and sweet (how's that sassy St Stephen's 915 gals???):

430 am - Bar 110 cal
700 am - Banana 95 cal, Coffee 130 cal
1100 am - Turkey, haverti cheese, lite cream cheese, tomato roll up with 3 big strawberries (approx 350 cal)
And yes, I had two thin mints after lunch (80 cal)
3pm - Bar 110 cal
5pm - More coffee 130 cal
730 pm - 1 cup cooked whole wheat spaghetti with meat sauce (300 cal-saved 80 cal by eating whole wheat pasta and it has more fiber), spinach dijon salad (280 cal). NO BREAD! AND NO MORE COOKIES!!! Thinking of having one glass of wine (red 120 cal) since I am not teaching the 525 in the morning. There! Done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment