Friday, January 27, 2012

DAY 18 - Finishing it out

My Zoe's lunch was yummy, nutritious, and had enough protein to keep me from being hungry for 3 hours or so. I had a half of banana and piece of cheese around 3pm (right before bootcamp with the teachers at the high school...who, I will have to say, are doing so great!!!). Calories in my snack...maybe 130. My Windle people sometimes like to have breakfast for dinner. So we had eggs, grits, bacon, biscuits, fruit. HOWEVER, I substituted an english muffin for the biscuit, had no cheese in my eggs, and skipped the grits. Instead, I had 2 scrambled eggs (200 cal), the muffin (100), and blueberries (1/4 cup 20 cal). Alright, Alright...I had one piece of bacon too (80 cal). Before bed, I had a small handful of almonds (because we ate a little earlier than usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment