Follow by Email

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Day Nine Last Post

The rest of my day went pretty well. After another fun bootcamp (all the EGF trainers find their job really fun) I had half a bar(80) and water. After a basketball game at the JH, I stopped by Whole Foods for a turkey burger. So for dinner it was turkey burger ( no bun) and spring salad. (250 cals) Lastly, I had a bag of 100 cal popcorn. Looking over the day I needed to drink more water and should have eaten more fruit and veggies. Your up P!

2 comments:

  1. Tyring again to figure this out. Okay, so I downloaded myfitnesspal.com ( a free app ). I would love to have some friends to keep me motivated. my e-mail is aimbra96@yahoo.com If you are interested in keeping track of calories, exercise, etc., e-mail me and I'll send you a request to join, or you can download the app on your phone or log on on your computer-it works for either. It is easy to do and gives you lots of information. EGF is my friend already:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I finally figured out how to comment!

    ReplyDelete