Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY NINE - LEIGH'S TURN. AGAIN.

OK my turn, and I am determined to make this a great day. Started with greek yogurt (140 cal) and water and more water at Bootcamp. Paula is making me log the 4 sips of coffee with lowfat creamer. We were starving after last bootcamp of the morning so went to Olive Branch again and had their chicken lunch (tabouli - grilled chicken - hummus - one small pita slice-unsweet tea-water). I am calling it 450 cals tops. Just when I thought it could not get any better, Anise F dropped into our "office" and brought us some yummy almonds she found at the local Walgreens. They are creme brulee almonds so they have some sugar. I had 7 (and there are 140 cals in 23 pieces). You do the math...I am too busy logging every bite I take! So total count so far...drum roll please...approximately 750 calories so far (if I am adding correctly).

No comments:

Post a Comment