Tuesday, January 31, 2012

DAY 22 - Wagyus have got it good!

What the heck is a Wagyu and why do they have it so good? Wagyus are a type of Japanese cow that are fed beer (along with their normal food) AND get daily massages. Look, I might want to be a Wagyu except for the serving me on a plate thing! Anyway, I didn't eat that on my day to blog (yes, I am late-it was yesterday) but I did eat a another wonderful meal at The Pantry! In fact, it was so good, I picked up something for dinner too. Ok, I am getting ahead of myself.

Breakfast=fruit bar (110 cal)
Snack=english muffin (100 cal) and 1/4 cup blueberries (20 cal)
Lunch=Micro green salad with lentils and quinoa with the lavender shallot dressing (? cal...not sure of the calories but figure it couldn't be much and they were all GOOD ones. I tasted a couple more of their juices (Reload was my favorite) and had a few bites of the soup of the day (chicken veggie wheat pasta-yum). I may have had a taste of the goat milk ice cream too...not sure. LOVED the soup so much that I bought some of it (and another container of lentil soup) for my Mah Jonng friends. Served it with fresh strawberries and kiwi, crostini bread, and the Pantry's blackberry/wine goat cheese. For my friends who have a sweet tooth, bought some dark chocolate with nuts (just a little) to mix in with the almonds.

THANK YOU PANTRY FOR FEEDING ME ALL DAY! Will have to save the Wagyu tasting for another day...

PS-I did have some wine with my BFFs...but not much because you have to think a little when you play my favorite Chinese tile game.

No comments:

Post a Comment